Live In-Person Yoga Classes
I am teaching currently teaching in-person yoga classes in Vancouver, BC.
I am available for private classes at home or on set. Email me and let’s talk.
If you are in Vancouver please join me for in-person yoga — my schedule is below and check my Linktree for any last minute updates: linktr.ee/AdventureYoga
My upcoming live yoga class schedule:
- Monday, May 1, 8, 22, 29 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Tuesday, May 2 — 9:30am Core Flow at VanCity Yoga
- Wednesday, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Thursday, May 4, 11 — 9:30am Core Flow at Vancity Yoga
- Friday, May 5, 12, 19, 26 — 9:30am Flow at YYOGA Kits
- Friday, May 5, 12, 19, 26 — 6:00pm Core Flow at VanCity Yoga
- Friday, May 5 — 7:00pm Hot Vinyasa at VanCity Yoga
- Sunday, May 7, 14, 21, 28 — 10:00a Core Flow at VanCity Yoga
I am on holiday for two weeks in June. Check the studio schedules for details of the substitute teachers.
I am teaching the following classes in June:
- Monday, June 5, 26 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Wednesday, June 21, 28 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Friday, June 2, 23, 30 — 9:30am Flow at YYOGA Kits
I am teaching the following classes in July:
- Saturday, July 1 — 11:30am Hot Power at VanCity Yoga
- Monday, July 3, 10, 17, 31 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Wednesday, July 5, 12, 19, 26 — 12:00pm Slow Flow at YYOGA 6th Ave
- Friday, July 14, 28 — 9:30am Flow at YYOGA Kits
I teach weekly classes at YYOGA (https://yyoga.ca), who have a few locations in the Vancouver. You can find me on the schedule at Kits and 6th Ave, and subbing classes at Kits, West 6th and Downtown Flow.
I also teach at VanCity Yoga (https://vancityyoga.com) in Chinatown. They have a new summer schedule for 2023 and I am currently subbing classes when they are available. I teach Hot Power on July 1 for Nora Lim (https://www.thinkoffthemat.com) at 11:30am.
Click the big orange button below if you want to ask me any questions about the classes or yoga in general.
Namaste OMies, Stephen
Check out these posts before you go:
- My Most Popular Post: How to Do Setu Bandha Sarvangasana – Benefits & Yoga Pose Tutorial
- Links To All My Pose Posts: The Benefits of Yoga & How It All Began
- Get Props, Be Happier: Best Yoga Props for Home Practice – How to Choose & Use Them